Tom Next - Daytrading Community

MT4spreads.com

tinozi

Habe vorhin eine Mail vom Betreiber der Seite MT4-Stats.com bekommen, in der er für sein neues Projekt "MT4 Spreads" wirbt.

Dort werden für ca. 30 MT4-Broker in Echtzeit die Spreads der gängigsten Währungspaare aufgelistet. Man kann sich auch die Spreads nach Session oder Zeitraum anzeigen lassen. Wenn man mit der Maus über das Logo der Broker zeigt, werden ein paar Eckdaten zur Firma angezeigt.

Bildschirmfoto_2010_03_31_um_22.58.18.jpg

Klickt man in ein Spreadfeld, wird die Historie des Spreads bis 1 Monat zurück angezeigt.

Bildschirmfoto_2010_03_31_um_22.57.47.jpg

Die Benutzung ist kostenlos. Die Historie wird erst nach kostenloser Anmeldung (Name+email) komplett angezeigt.

An sich finde ich die Idee nicht schlecht, wenn man den Broker wechseln möchte und sich einen Überblick verschaffen will. Allerdings sollte man den Angaben nicht blind vertrauen, so sind z.B. die verschiedenen Kontoarten bei ActivTrades nicht berücksichtigt. Gelistet ist da nur das Standardkonto mit festen Spreads, welches aber kein Scalping zulässt.

Hier noch der Inhalt der Mail:

Hello my friend,

You know me from MT4 Stats and I have some exciting news about MT4 Stats which I will tell you in a future email

This time I send you an email about the recent launch of my newest project called MT4 SPREADS.

On my new project website which is at www.MT4SPREADS.com, you will be able to see:

Current spreads from all reliable brokers, over 30!

Current spreads from all forex pairs!

All spread from the past as well! (free sign-up required)

Only LIVE ACCOUNT spreads, no demo spreads! The REAL deal!

Many other brokers will be added in the future. So keep an eye on it!

If you are only looking for favorite pairs their spreads, to get the best results for your ea's or trading-strategies, you really need to check out MT4 SPREADS.

Why use MT4 Spreads?

Finally be able to see (using history data) if your broker is cheating with spread spikes

Finally be able to see (using history data) if it's time to change brokers due spread comparison

Finally find that broker you've been always looking for the pairs of your bought EA

Do the brokers search on the right, to find out which broker suits you best and when it's time to change

Of course there is also plenty of publishing material for on your own site(s) if you need a REAL-TIME spread monitor.

Simply put, MT4 SPREADS gives you FULL TRANSPARENCY over the brokers you are using!

So sign-up now at www.MT4SPREADS.com and be amazed! The service is totally FREE!

Thanks for your time and have a great search.

- Hans Bowles

// Concept and Webmaster MT4 Stats

// Concept and Webmaster MT4 Spreads

// Both are revolutionary ideas by Hans Bowles, for the forex mt4 trading community

PS. Need to send me an email about MT4 Spreads? Feel free to do so at hans@mt4spreads.com

PSS. Spreads incorrect compared to your own live account? Email your broker and ask why!

• 1 year later...