Tom Next - Daytrading Community

How do you stay sharp the whole day?

Mr. Tea

Hello Community :kaffee: !

I was wondering how others stay "sharp" watching thhose graphs the whole day waiting for a right moment (momentum) to get in? There are many hours I spent just watching while the spread variation is minimal for hours (say 10 points or so) and at the same time I find it difficult sometimes to stay properly concentrated on it.

Nonetheless, I had it happen on me on several occasions that - when returning from a fresh air walk or just some break of 1 or 2 hours or so - that I had missed a strong movement, at least strong enough to have tried to get on. That is frustrating, especially if that movement turns out to be the only significant movement of the entire day. I do keep an eye on the economic indicators like non farm payrolls etc.

Does everybody always concentrate 100% the whole trading day, or do you concentrate only around the economic indicator times, or do you have a book near you to read snippets at the same time while watching the curves, or or or ...?

:kruemel:

Reading, Skype, Forum, Internet, TV, Telephone with my Mother, Sex with my Wife (to different Times) :laugh:

Waiting for the best Setup is often terrible :vola2:

When you trade different markets you have sometimes a Chance for a good Setup.

Manual Trading is Screentime for a long, long Time..