Tom Next - Daytrading Community

"F2358B Binary-Power" Binary Spread Betting System

sl!ck

"F2358B Binary-Power" Binary Spread Betting System für £49.99 - sinnvoll?

Ich wollte fragen, ob einer von euch nach dem F2358B System seine Orders platziert? Und wenn ja, taugt das System irgendetwas?

You are looking at obtainingThe Binary F2358B Binary Power Methodthat I developed whilst spread betting against agencies that offer Binary bets and that led me to become a professional trader.I am now coding this system in C# and am in the process of optimising it for UK equities and futures/options hedging. The reason I am offerring it to you is because so many people do not know how to analyse probabilities in price action using leading predictive indicators. I became so good at winning that I had to open multiple accounts as the spread betting companies were preventing me from putting bets on and delaying live quotes.

You are buying the system documentation that is about the process of how I developed the system and exactly what this system is so that you may have the unique insight and inspiration to do the same in 88 pages of repeatable steps and screenshots showing the setups, the quants and technicals used and how you can simply replicate it.

The key difference of this system is that it offers unparallelled rates of return that no other daily spread betting method can offer. Typically, to start spread betting, most market professionals (if they are honest) will tell you that to work on daily chart analysis methods based on moving averages, average true range or other lagging (historical) indicators, you will need between 3000-5000 to start with in your trading account to cover the size of bets required and possible drawdowns.With this system you can start with 200 in your account and by starting with just 50p bets, you can use the F2358Binary-Power method to rapidly grow to 6000 with few drawdowns.

spreadbettingsystem.com/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...