Tom Next - Daytrading Community

googlesciencefair.com - Genies von Morgen

whipsaw

Der Hammer....

ENTWICKLUNG EINES MOLEKULAREN "TROJANISCHEN PFERDES" FÜR EINE MINIMAL-INVASIVE FRÜHDIAGNOSE DER ALZHEIMER-KRANKHEIT

14 Jahre alt ist der Bub

Hi, my name is Krtin Nithiyanandam and I live in Surrey, England. I am 14 years old and a Year 10 student at Sutton Grammar School. I love playing squash, playing the piano and science. I actually first became interested in science, specifically the medical sciences, after my second operation. I was fascinated by how specific drugs worked inside our bodies and how scientists are developing new therapuetics to make everyday life better.

My scientific idol is Albert Einstein, not because he was a brilliant scientist but because he was a teacher of moral human values, he wanted to inspire people to ask "Why?" My favourite quotation from him is, "The important thing is to never stop questioning."

When I am older, I would love to study medicine as this would allow me to learn about current drugs and help people at the same time. I would also like to become a medical researcher at some point in my life as I want to help develop new drugs and discover new things that could benefit mankind. I was also greatly inspired to pursue a career in medicine and science by my Year 9 biology teacher, Mr Storey.

Winning the Google Science Fair would be incredible and truly life-changing as it would encourage me in my pursuit of studying medicine and it would also allow me to meet like-minded competitors and research professionals who share the same interests in science that I do!

https://www.googlesciencefair.com/de/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=desktophpp&utm_campaign=GSFfinal

• Upvote 1